Sunday 31 July 2011

A few more seconds and the Dalek search squad will reduce this area to a pile of rubble!


The Exterminator pt4
While Dr Who is trying to overthrow the guards of the Dalek Earth Exterminator, John and Gillian find their hide-out is under attack...
PLEASE NOTE: This is the final installment of the last of the TV Comic strips that featured the Doctor battling the Daleks. I do have ALL the TV Comic, TV Action and Countdown strips from the 60s and 70s, but I will only continue to blog them in serial format if you request that I do so... otherwise, our journey with Doctor Who's comic strips from this era is now at an end... thanks for reading!

8 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

You kept us waiting for this installment!

Please post more TV Comic stuff. How about the one with the scarcrows?

Pete D said...

Apologies for the delay... had a busy few months! If enough people ask, I will publish more. :)

Spacewarp said...

Please continue posting. I am reliving my 60s childhood here!

Nyloian said...

Have found this invaluable as I can now read all the Dalek stories in the old comucs. Thanks so much. Would love the read more Who stories from those issues, so plrase keep on doing this,

Ian

Rick B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick B said...

The Klepton Parasites please!

Rick B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Please continue posting TV Comic strips! One day I'd like to read them all - your scans are about the only thing I can find around the internet - you're the best. Please keep them coming!

 

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog